Overview of 8th Street Guesthouse - Hostel
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Room service
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm (6 Beds)
Group Room for 4
Standard Family Room
Group Room for 7
About this area
8th Street Guesthouse - Hostel is located in Cebu. Fuente Osmena Circle and Philippines Taoist Temple are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Ayala Center and SM City Cebu. Cebu Ocean Park and Cebu Botanical Garden are also worth visiting.Visit our Cebu travel guide
- Waterfront Cebu City Casino - 17 min walk
- Philippines Taoist Temple - 6 min drive
- Cebu Business Park - 8 min drive
- Ayala Center - 10 min drive
- Cebu Doctor's University Hospital - 16 min drive
- Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.) - 36 min drive
About this property
8th Street Guesthouse - Hostel
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 0.75 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 1200 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Disappointg and UNCOMFORTABLE
we arrived 3am at the guest house , 2 boy approached us to my dismay they are not aware of our booking unlike in other hotels when you give your name to them they are aware and it took some time for us to be able to get into our rooms because the rooms were not ready:(( the place ia too small to accomodate what they reflected :(((