Families will find kid-friendly activities in Brunswick, and visitors give high marks for the shopping. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Around the area, top sights include Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Kilda Beach and Melbourne Zoo.
- You'll find 1717 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) away
Getting around Brunswick
Walk to nearby metro stations like Brunswick Station, Anstey Station and Jewell Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Brunswick
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the nighttime average to be 10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 18°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Brunswick is 12 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 5°C