Had stayed here for a night from 12-13 Mar 2019. We had wanted to go Hua Hin and thought this location is a favourable location for us (near BTS for our evening trips and near Southern Bus Terminal for next day trip to Hua Hin). This is probably the most pleasant hotel around Bangkok that I have stayed in. Though a boutique hotel, service is better than those 5 stars hotel (I had stayed in 5 star hotel in other parts of my trip to make this comparison) - Drinks provided at check in to fresh fruits and snacks ready in your room. Homemade Breakfast was great (FYI, starts at 8am for time sensitive travelers), staff/owner recommending places to go and how to go without us asking. Only small minus point was certain toiletries items is at lobby/lift area which I was not aware until later part of the stay (probably used to having all toiletries available in room already). Overall, a great experience staying in this hotel and would definitely recommend to travelers
- Bangkok Riverside
- 18 min walk
- Wat Arun
- 4 min drive
- Wat Pho
- 4 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
- Bangkok Riverside - 18 min walk
- Wat Arun - 4 min drive
- Wat Pho - 4 min drive
- Temple of the Emerald Buddha - 5 min drive
- Grand Palace - 5 min drive
- Wongwian Yai BTS Station - 10 min walk
- Wongwian Yai Station - 14 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 27 min drive
About this property
The Star of Sathorn
This hotel features a snack bar/deli, coffee/tea in a common area and a meeting room. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning and laundry facilities are on-site. All 14 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Other amenities available to guests include LED TVs, fridges and electric kettles.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 6:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1250.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: THB 1000.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: THB 450 for adults and THB 450 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1250.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all on-site payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Star Sathorn Hotel Bangkok
- Star Sathorn Hotel
- The Star of Sathorn Hotel
- The Star of Sathorn Bangkok
- The Star of Sathorn Hotel Bangkok
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Food and drink
- English breakfast available for a fee daily 8 AM–10 AM: THB 450 for adults and THB 450 for children
- Coffee/tea in a common area
Things to do
- Spa services onsite
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Front desk
- Laundry service
- Daily housekeeping
- Meeting Rooms
- Thai massage
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing boards