- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Siam Paragon Mall
- 5 min walk
- Siam Center
- 6 min walk
- Platinum Fashion Mall
- 11 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre, Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok is in Bangkok's Bangkok City Centre neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Patpong Night Market and Bangkok Riverside are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lumphini Park and Sanamluang. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World, or check out an event or a game at Rajamangala Stadium.Visit our Bangkok travel guide
- Siam Paragon Mall - 5 min walk
- Siam Center - 6 min walk
- CentralWorld Shopping Complex - 9 min walk
- Pratunam Market - 10 min walk
- Platinum Fashion Mall - 11 min walk
- Bangkok Makkasan Station - 3 min drive
- Siam BTS Station - 5 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Excellent location , breakfast and service. Will re visit !