- Sri Mariamman Temple
- 9 min walk
- Patpong Night Market
- 2 min drive
- 18 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
Located in Bangkok's Bangkok City Centre neighbourhood, lebua at State Tower (The World's First Vertical Destination) is in the city centre and on a river. Patpong Night Market and MBK Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Bangkok Riverside and Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Rajamangala Stadium, or consider Central Embassy for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Sri Mariamman Temple - 9 min walk
- Patpong Night Market - 2 min drive
- Lumphini Park - 2 min drive
- Asiatique The Riverfront - 3 min drive
- Iconsiam - 18 min drive
- Bangkok Hua Lamphong Station - 9 min drive
- Surasak BTS Station - 10 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Where to eat
- Chef's Table1MichelinStar – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- Sirocco-64th floor – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Mezzaluna 2 Michelin Star – 2 star Michelin rating. Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- Breeze-52nd floor – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
lebua at State Tower (The World's First Vertical Destination)
Awards and affiliations
- Lebua at State Tower (The World's First Vertical Destination) is listed in the 2018 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- The credit or debit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 706.00 for adults and THB 353 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- lebua State Tower Hotel Bangkok
- lebua State Tower Hotel
- lebua State Tower Bangkok
- lebua State Tower
- Lebua At State Bangkok
- Lebua At State Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We stayed here for 1 night at the end of our holiday and it was the best hotel from the 2 weeks! On arrival we were welcomed and given a free upgrade on the room. We recieved a stunning 2 bedroom apartment which included 2 balconies from different sides of the hotel so you could see a great view of Bangkok. We also had a kitchen, office area and a lounge. The apartment had 3 tvs which had a great choice of movies and we were given a luxury box of chocolates in the room ❤ We wanted to stay at the hotel to visit the sky bar. We were expecting expensive drinks & they were around £30 each but you couldn't fault the service. Very friendly and offering to take photos for you at the top. We went during sunset and experienced some amazing views. The whole experience at the top was priceless and a once in a lifetime experience. We had breakfast the next morning and again we couldn't fault this. Lots of choice of buffet food, alongside food that you could order including omlettes and crepes. They also make the bread fresh in the restaurant which meant we had warm bread. Check out was 1200 but we were able to use the hotel facilities until the evening which was ideal for our late flight. Swimming pool was a good size with a jacuzzi area but at the time we went not much sun around that side of the building. Fantastic gym, shower and changing rooms also. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Bangkok. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐