- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Bangkok Riverside
- 1 min walk
- 11 min walk
- Patpong Night Market
- 5 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a metro station, Grand Tower Inn Sathorn Bangkok is in Bangkok's Khlong San neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Wat Pho and State Tower are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lumphini Park and Sanamluang. Bangkok Riverside and Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World are not to be missed.Visit our Bangkok travel guide
- Bangkok Riverside - 1 min walk
- Iconsiam - 11 min walk
- Patpong Night Market - 5 min drive
- Wat Arun - 5 min drive
- Wat Pho - 5 min drive
- Wongwian Yai Station - 3 min drive
- Krung Thon Buri BTS Station - 11 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 42 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering Thai cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Grand Tower Inn Sathorn Bangkok
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Hotel is in new condition to most, not far from cbd, access by rail which is within walking distance, offers a different side as across river. plenty parking. Willing to please.
Location: Very accessible, water access past park which was also pleasant. People and service near were more then nice and helpful.