Book your room at The Swiss Lodge
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Lodge in Bangkok (Silom - Sathorn) near Patpong Night Market
Located in the heart of Bangkok, this lodge is within walking distance of Thaniya Plaza and Patpong Night Market. Also nearby are Lumpini Park and MBK Center.
In addition to a restaurant, The Swiss Lodge features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Tempur-Pedic mattresses, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Swiss Lodge features an outdoor pool and a children's pool. The lodge offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and limo/town car service. Event facilities measure 592 square feet (55 square meters). This Bangkok lodge also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and concierge services.
The Swiss Lodge has designated areas for smoking.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1989
- Conference space size (feet) - 592
- Conference space size (meters) - 55
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (180 THB per 60 minutes surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (180 THB per 60 minutes surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Swiss Lodge has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 15
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Breakfast fee: THB 259 for adults and THB 249 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 180 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: THB 180 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: THB 1000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 900 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.