Book your room at Résidence Alma Marceau
4-star family-friendly hotel in Paris (Trocadero) near Arc de Triomphe
This family-friendly hotel is located in Paris (Trocadero), close to Baccarat Museum, Avenue Montaigne, and Champs-Elysees. Also nearby are Lido and Paris Museum of Modern Art.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Résidence Alma Marceau provides a 24-hour business center, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and a porter/bellhop.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and washers/dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) is offered to guests. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2013.
Résidence Alma Marceau is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Year Built 1993
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Offsite parking reservations required
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Furnished balcony
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Climate control
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Limited housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Second bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Separate living room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Sofa bed size
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and noon.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.47 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 55.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Alcohol is not served at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.