Availability: ibis Paris Porte d'Italie
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 3 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Gentilly (Gare d'Austerlitz - Place d'Italie)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Gentilly (Gare d'Austerlitz - Place d'Italie), close to Parc Montsouris, Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art, and Jardin des Plantes. Also nearby are Grande Galerie de l'Evolution and Maison des Examens.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis Paris Porte d'Italie features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a snack bar/deli.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms feature climate control along with desks and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ibis Paris Porte d'Italie Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 8 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a safe deposit box at the front desk and an elevator (lift). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 283
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Ibis Paris Porte d'Italie has a restaurant on site.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
ibis Paris Porte d'Italie Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.