Availability: Grand Hotel De Turin
Traditional Paris hotel in Montmartre
Near Moulin Rouge
Housed in a 19th-century Parisian building, this recently-renovated hotel is 755 feet from Pigalle Metro Station in the Montmarte district. The hotel is also near the Moulin Rouge and Sacred Heart.
In the morning guests can enjoy a continental breakfast (surcharge) before sightseeing, then in the evening relax with a drink in the lounge and go online with the high-speed internet connection (surcharge).
The 50 guestrooms of the Grand Hotel de Turin have contemporary decor and color schemes; all come with flat-panel television, hair dryer, phone, and safe.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Grand Hotel De Turin Amenities
Before a day of sightseeing, guests at the Grand Hotel de Turin can enjoy a continental breakfast (surcharge), or can connect to the web at the lobby Internet point or using the wireless service (surcharges). In the evening, guests can relax with a drink at the bar, or watch television in the lounge.
Grand Hotel De Turin is a smoke-free property. Parking and bicycle rentals are available nearby (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 6
- Year Built 1882
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfast (surcharge) is available each morning.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Grand Hotel De Turin Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 18 per person (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.