Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
Deluxe Twin Room
- 2 single
Deluxe Queen Room
- 1 queen
- 1 queen
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Melbourne near Queen Victoria Market
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Melbourne, walking distance from Queen Victoria Market, RMIT University, and Melbourne Central. Also nearby are Bourke Street Mall and Federation Square.
In addition to a restaurant, Jasper Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 5 May 2014 to 31 October 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Meeting facilities
- Select guestrooms
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an indoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2010.
Jasper Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 8
- Medical assistance available
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Year Built 1988
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11:30 AM.
Jasper Kitchen - This café specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 17 per person (approximately)
- Deposit: AUD 100 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 36.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.