Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room - Non Refundable
- One Double Bed
Executive Double Room - Non Refundable
- One Double Bed
Triple Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
- One Double Bed
Victorian hotel by Hyde Park
Steps from Hyde Park
Originally built in 1860, this hotel has a traditional Victorian charm. Set in a quiet tree-lined square opposite Hyde Park, it's within walking distance of Notting Hill and within easy access to the West End.
The air-conditioned guestrooms have courtyard or city views, and all are equipped with desks and direct-dial phones. Complimentary daily newspapers are provided upon request.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A Victorian townhouse situated in a quiet square, just steps from Hyde Park and ten minutes by bus to Oxford street and Marble Arch. Commodore is renowned for its tranquil setting, offering a homely and welcoming atmosphere in the bustling city. Originally three Victorian Town houses, Commodore Hotel London is unique in its combination of styles with traditional Victorian romantic elegance coupled with a contemporary modern interior design. Its quirky charm and great location see customers returning again and again. The lounge is the hub of the hotel and is sumptuously furnished with exquisite antiques. It provides the perfect environment in which to relax, meet with friends and colleagues, and enjoy a refreshing drink or traditional English afternoon tea.
Please note that no alcoholic beverages are served on the premises.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 1860
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room service (24 hours)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- City view
- Courtyard view
Room service is available 24 hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply. Situated opposite Hyde Park, guests can go running and children can enjoy the nearby playground.
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, MasterCard
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Caters to singles
Caters to couples
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 6.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 6.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 6.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 6.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Deposit: GBP 20 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.