Availability: Crown Lanta Resort and Spa
Holiday Gazebo Deluxe with speedboat transferMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Ocean sunset villaMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Holiday gazebo deluxeMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Elegance deluxeMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Holiday pool access deluxeMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Ocean private pool villaMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
4.5-star hotel with pools, private beach, full-service spa
This Ko Lanta hotel is located by the sea, set on a private beach within a short distance of Kawkwang Beach, Klong Dao Beach, and Sala Dan Community School. Local attractions also include Sala Dan Pier and Long Beach.
Spend the day catching some rays at Crown Lanta Resort and Spa's private beach, relaxing by one of the hotel's 2 outdoor swimming pools, or pampering yourself at the full-service spa.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crown Lanta Resort and Spa Amenities
Simply step outside to unwind on the hotel's beach. At Crown Lanta Resort and Spa you can cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa.
Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This luxury hotel also offers a children's pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Ferry terminal shuttle (complimentary)
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2007
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Spa services on site
- Children's pool
- Swim-up bar
- Wedding services
- Beach/pool umbrellas
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Peak - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
The Cliff - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a private beach, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
Infinity Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include sports massages, Thai massages, facials, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Crown Lanta Resort and Spa Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 4500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 2250 (from 2 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between THB 350 and THB 500 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 2800 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1000 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.