Availability: Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa
Deluxe Bungalow, 1 Double Bed (Pandanus)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Pandanus Deluxe Bungalow with BreakfastMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Bauhinia Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Beachfront BungalowMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hotel with private beach, full-service spa
Within easy reach of Clifton Beach, Cairns Tropical Zoo, and Palm Cove Beach, this Kewarra Beach hotel is on its own private sand beach. Area attractions also include Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and Half Moon Bay Golf Course.
Catch some rays on Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa's private sand beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and refrigerators, guestrooms feature air conditioning along with safes and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa Amenities
This Kewarra Beach hotel has its very own private beach. Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa features a full-service spa. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to limo/town car service and a meeting/conference room. This beach hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2011.
Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- Direct access to private beach
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- On private beach
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic area
- Number of floors - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Pay movies
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Paperbark - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
The Beach Shack - This restaurant is located on the beach. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Kewarra Beach Day Spa. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a mud bath.
The spa is open select days.
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11 PM.
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 55 (one way)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 125
- Late check-out fee: AUD 50
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ECO Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.